• We are excited to get you all back in our chairs, doing what we love: tattooing and having fun!
• We appreciate your business more deeply than you know.
• We are enhancing our already superb cleaning policy to ensure the highest level of safety possible.
• We will do our very best to contact you in a timely fashion to get you rescheduled as quickly as possible if your appointment has been affected by this Pandemic. We deeply appreciate your ongoing patience and understanding.
- We are adhering to the 10-person maximum CLIENT capacity in the building.-Unfortunately, this means that clients will not be allowed to bring visitors.
- One client will be allowed through the door at a time. Clients will not be allowed to congregate in the lobby.
-We expect that all artists and clients will wear masks at all times while in the building. Clients are welcome to bring their own mask if they choose. Please be sure your mask covers your nose and mouth at all times.
-Unfortunately, this means you cannot get a tattoo or piercing in your mouth or nose. If it’s covered by a mask, we can’t pierce it
- We, as a Company, already hold ourselves to the highest standard of cleanliness and quality and are trained to handle blood borne pathogens and prevent cross contamination of droplets. So once in a station, business as usual!
**Of course, this does not remove all risk. Nothing can. Client assumes all responsibility for natural risk that is inherent in the tattooing process*
Consultations and Scheduling:
Tattoo Consults/Scheduling is best done in person no matter the situation. LC/SG is taking your and our health heavily into consideration.When looking for a Price quote/Consult or to Schedule, please plan to come to the Studio, even now. CALL AHEAD. We are arranging these needs on a case by case basis.
UPON ARRIVAL you will be asked to
TEXT 402-999-7245 or CALL 402-926-4968
Please remain in your vehicle or Maintain a respectful 6 ft distance outside of the building from others not in your party. Masks ON.
*Your artist will come to greet you in the Parking Lot. HAVE YOUR MASK ON.Your Artist will guide you to a safe area for individual consult.For any more info, All Consults will be run as each artist prefers. Reach out to your specific artist for more info.
Day of appointment at Liquid Courage:
1) The day BEFORE your appointment, log on to our website to complete your electronic COVID-19 Screening & Consent Form using the tabs below.
2) When you arrive to your appointment, stay in your car.
3) Text your name to 402-999-7245 or call 402-926-4968 and your artist will come out to greet you.
Please remain in your car until your artist comes out to you.
4) When you enter the building, you will be asked to show State Issued I.D. (drivers lic., Military I.D., Passport, etc) wash your hands, HAVE YOUR MASK ON or put on a clean mask. We will also ask that you wipe off your phone with disinfectant if you plan on using it during your tattoo session.
5) Then, let the tattooing begin!
6) Once your tattoo is finished and you are bandaged-up and ready to go, your artist will walk you to the exit, where you will take off your mask (if supplied by LC/SG), put it in the designated receptacle, and wash your hands again. You also have the option of disinfecting your phone again if you choose.
-Aftercare instructions will be sent to you electronically.
Operated solely by Liquid Courage tattoo artists, guaranteeing you the same quality and cleanliness you would expect at our main shop. All of our talented tattooers work at Sailor's Grave as well on a 2 week rotation. Please check for artist availability:
*PLEASE read the Covid Procedures outlined at the top of this page.*
Sorry, we do not. Again, as is the theme throughout these questions, we require a little bit more commitment from both our customers and our artists. The only truly great way to give a honest price quote and time quote is in person. So many factors go into determining the cost of your tattoo that we want to meet with you individually and make sure we have the specifics clear (if you are from out of town, email one of us and we will work out arrangement). It is also important to note that we do require a cash deposit for each appointment.
Sorry, no cards.
We understand that life happens. Acceptable ways to cancel or reschedule your appointment are: in person or on the phone ONLY. We will not accept any cancellation/reschedule notice via email or social networking of any kind.
* 48 hours notice for any cancellations is required to not lose your deposit. We have many clients would love to fill your session but they do need some notice as well.
Always listen to the artist who tattooed you. Each artist has their own slight variations
A GREAT GENERAL GUIDELINE
-Leave tattoo bandaged for 1-4 hours TOPS.Remove and wash with warm water and soap. Any mild soap will do.Get squeaky clean.Pat dry. Do not scrub.Let air dry.
Apply suggested ointment (Aquaphor) AS THIN AS POSSIBLE 2-3x a day (or overnight if you were given specific instructions) for 3 days.
Wash yourself/tattoo normally.After 3 days- continue moisturizing with your choice of skin lotion (recommended unscented) 2-3x/day for 4 total weeks.
***ONE MONTH TOTAL HEALING TIME***
Monday-Saturday , 12pm-730pm
If you are 18, we are a full service piercing studio. **No piercings under a mask will be done currently**
*Minors: Please read carefully the following requirements:
*No minor under 15. *No nasal, oral, genital,nipple or surface piercings
*6 years old is the youngest we will pierce Lobes only
*Minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The last name and address of the parent or guardian MUST be the same as the minor, or legal documentation as to why they are different. Example: Drivers License, Learners permit, Military ID & passport, One of each for both parties
**If the minor does not have one of the following example of a picture ID they will need a birth certificate & school ID w/picture. We do this to protect ourselves and the minor.
*a mask will be worn by all parties, minor and parent/guardian included
Is It Safe?
At Liquid Courage, your health and safety are our priorities.
* PLEASE refer to our COVID Response message at the top of this page*
We use aseptic technique which means: We use fresh gloves for every piercing.We use a new sterilized needle for every client. You get to see the package opened in front of you, and the needle disposed of immediately afterward.All tools and instruments that are not disposable, such as forceps and tubes, are cleaned, disinfected and autoclave sterilized before use on each client.
All jewelry is ultrasonically cleaned, individually packaged and autoclave sterilized before insertion into any new piercing. Jewelry which cannot be sterilized (i.e. acrylic, bone, wood) is never inserted into a new piercing, and is thoroughly disinfected before being inserted into a healed piercing.
Do you use Piercing Guns?
No.It is our position here at Liquid Courage that only sterile disposable equipment is suitable for body piercing, and that only materials which are certified as safe for internal implant should be placed in inside a fresh or unhealed piercing.
We consider unsafe any procedure that places vulnerable tissue in contact with either non-sterile equipment or jewelry that is not considered medically safe for long-term internal wear. Such procedures place the health of recipients at an unacceptable risk. For this reason, we will not use reusable ear piercing guns for any type of piercing procedure.
Do you sell Piercing Kits?
No. As professional piercers we want to keep the art of body piercing safe for all who give and receive piercings. We take our field seriously and understand that the risks can be substantially minimized with proper training, equipment, and sterilization. Over-the-counter piercing kits undermine all the work we and our legislators have done to protect the public health while allowing our art form to flourish.Just say NO to piercing kits and those who sell them or use them.
How is it Done?
We perform all of our piercings with single use, sterilized surgical needles. They are extremely sharp, therefore making the piercing as painless as possible. You get to watch us break open the needle package, and dispose of the needle immediately after the procedure.
What should I do to prepare for a piercing?
You must bring government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license, or passport. It is NE State Law that we cannot perform services on anyone without a copy of their ID on file for each piercing. Did you know it is illegal for us to make a photo copy of your military ID? For this reason we are not able to accept military ID's as proof of identification.
FOR PIERCING MINORS; We require that the parent or legal guardian have a valid government issued photo identification. The last name and address of the parent or guardian MUST be the same as the minor, or legal documentation as to why they are different. The minor being pierced MUST ALSO have photo identification; this can be a passport, driver’s license, or a certified birth certificate, accompanied by a school ID. We do this to protect ourselves and the minor.
The guardian of a minor must also be prepared to be present while the piercing is being performed.Eat something substantial an hour or two before getting pierced. This will help support your blood sugar level.Avoid alcohol, aspirin, excessive caffeine, and all recreational drugs for 24 hours beforehand.
How should I clean my new piercing?
Taking care of a new piercing is very easy, but there are two rules you must follow during healing.
1: Clean each new piercing 2-3 times a day during healing.
2: Do NOT touch your new piercing! If you touch a new piercing, any bacteria that is on your hands will be absorbed into your new piercing and will cause irritation or infection.For cleaning, we suggest using gentle, sterile solutions like basic saline solution, or a diluted soapy water solution on Q-tips. Avoid harsh chemicals such as alcohol or peroxide.