As a walk-in tattoo studio, we understand that the very nature of our daily routine must change in response to the pandemic for the safety of our clients and crew.
Please keep in mind that you must wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth the entire time you are in the shop. Also, due to capacity restrictions, you will not be allowed to bring a guest.
PIERCING AND TATTOO PROCEDURE
***Sailor's Grave ONLY*****
1) "CHECK IN/Line up" begins 10AM. (Not 9:59am)
**EACH BUSINESS DAY (Tues-Saturday)
Via *EMAIL ONLY.
*EMAIL your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, A PICTURE AND BRIEF DESCRIPTION, PLACEMENT, SIZE AND ANY OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS.
2) You will receive a response from us personally after we arrive, starting around 11am. We will assign your appointment time. Please check your email frequently during this time so we can expedite our schedule.
3) Reply As soon as possible with a YES/OK to confirm said time OR NO/NOPE if that won't work for you
4)Complete your consent form *at that time only* online after you have been confirmed because it is required to HOLD YOUR SPOT IN LINE. If you fill out the forms without emailing/being confirmed, you DO NOT have an appointment.
5) Arrive in Benson 20-30 minutes before your anticipated tattoo/piercing time. (To allow for variations in time estimates) PLEASE stay in your car with the air on, we need to be able to take your temperature.
6) SG will contact you when your artist is finishing up with their previous client so you can make your way to the shop!!
7) Your artist will come outside to greet you and check your I.D. so please have it ready and have your mask on. please no outside food, but do eat before you come!
8) BOOOOOM. SAME DAY PIERCING/TATTOO OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY!!!
Always listen to the artist who tattooed you. Each artist has their own slight variations
A GREAT GENERAL GUIDELINE
Leave tattoo bandaged for 1-4 hours TOPS.Remove and wash with warm water and soap. Any mild soap will do.Get squeaky clean.Pat dry. Do not scrub.Let air dry.
Apply suggested ointment (Aquaphor) AS THIN AS POSSIBLE 2-3x a day (or overnight if you were given specific instructions) for 3 days.Wash yourself/tattoo normally.
After 3 days- continue moisturizing with your choice of skin lotion (recommended unscented) 2-3x/day for 4 total weeks.
***ONE MONTH TOTAL HEALING TIME***
We do, however at a small scale. It must be something that can be done in one session and can be drawn on the spot. We are trying to accommodate for as many people as possible.
*Please refer to the top of this page* we are taking same day (not days in advance) appointments during this time.
Jenn is our resident piercer and she is here every day we are open (Tuesday - Saturday 1pm-7pm) Please call or email for an appointment
*NO PIERCINGS UNDER A MASK
Easy. 18 and older. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you are 18, we are a full service piercing studio.
**No piercings under a mask will be done currently**
*Minors: Please read carefully the following requirements:
*No minor under 15. *No nasal, oral, genital,nipple or surface piercings
*6 years old is the youngest we will pierce Lobes only
*Minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The last name and address of the parent or guardian MUST be the same as the minor, or legal documentation as to why they are different. Example: Drivers License, Learners permit, Military ID & passport, One of each for both parties
**If the minor does not have one of the following example of a picture ID they will need a birth certificate & school ID w/picture. We do this to protect ourselves and the minor.
*a mask will be worn by all parties, minor and parent/guardian included
Absolutely. All needles, pigments, gloves, barrier films, etc. are discarded after use. Machines and clipcords are bagged while tubes are cleaned and autoclaved after every use. If you have any questions about the sterilization process, we would be happy to answer them. Our goal is to make sure that you are completely comfortable with the process.
Make sure you've had something to eat and be well rested. Other than that, we will just need a valid state issued photo ID and try to wear clothing that is comfortable and you don't mind getting ink on. DO NOT drink alcohol or take non-prescription drugs before getting tattooed. Avoid sun exposure, especially in the summer. We DO NOT tattoo sun burnt skin or skin that has had too much sun.
Being as we are a single session studio, we charge by piece. Factors include color, detail, size, etc. We only price in person.